Lambourghini Murcielago Wallpaper

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
Murcielago.jpg

Go ahead and click here to view a 800x600 version as the preview doesnt look that good. Sizes supported:

1600x1200

1280x960

1152x864

1024x768

800x600

Get it from my site(in my sig).

[EDIT]My .tk address doesnt seem to be working.. instead try this one :)[/EDIT]

Hope you like it :D

I never can download your wallpapers because none of them apply correctly. I am running at 1280x1024 . I don't know why you post 1280x960, who would run the screen like that, it looks horrible. And my video card won't even allow me to run at 1152x846.

Hey o_87, can you make a kickass wallpaper using a 99 RX-7? I'm still learning photoshop. Here's the picture. Thanks in advance.

I could but that pic is too low-res... do you have a higher res pic?

I found 2, but not sure if they are high res. If you can make 2, you'd be da man. :p :D

Originally posted by DrMetallica
I never can download your wallpapers because none of them apply correctly. I am running at 1280x1024 . I don't know why you post 1280x960, who would run the screen like that, it looks horrible. And my video card won't even allow me to run at 1152x846.

you're in trouble, DM, the wallpaper you wanted of Kumiko Takeda (you PM'd me about it) is in 1280x960 :) and it looks great on my 19" monitor. you'll have to resize it and hack off some of her legs or head to fit it to 1280x1024...like i said, i'll email it to you, as well as the original, when i get back from work later.

use infanview it will resize it wel easy to any size u want and keep the quality wel wickid program and u can keep her leg's

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back