• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

KAZAA 2.0 and howto "hack" the level

M

Magallanes

Sadly, there are some trick and in no time almost all will used it. So good or bad is important to known it (note :i'm share files and i dislike the leecher)

Open the kazaa
Allow to upload to the max speed and of course, share files.

Open the next page
http://127.0.0.1:1214/

download files and obtain more level easily.
:eek:

Z

ZipTriX

Who knows. When I had all my mp3s (40 gigs) in my download folder my rating was in 500s but when I took them out, my rating went down to 9. lol

M

MiseryQv2.1

There's a cheter over at Unite the Cows that raises the PL with out having to do that...

It hogs a lot of bandwidth,,, but I'm assuming it only needs to be ran when the level drops... I quickly went from 70 to 136...

M

Magallanes

Originally posted by ZipTriX
Who knows. When I had all my mp3s (40 gigs) in my download folder my rating was in 500s but when I took them out, my rating went down to 9. lol
kazaaliteuser@kazaa ?

J

john30uk

im lost

what exactly is this thread about im lost does this tweak improve download speed or just rating.
What do i need rating for i never use them i download file and use it for my personal use whether it music ,movie or such

J

jawshoouh

i left my upload slots on 3 for the 8 hours while i slept and my rating level was at 1000 when i woke up

J

jak deth

Participation level

Being the cynical, paranoid misanthrope that I am I won't share any files due to the fact I can be logged for sharing copyrighted material and who knows what the RIAA would do with a list of all the people doing just that???

:mad: :mad: :mad:

J

jawshoouh

the RIAA can kiss my lily-white arse ;) i think i've even got Metallica and Madonna mp3s in my shared directories *gasp* (check the playlist link in my sig)

M

Magallanes

RIAA cannot spying us.. maybe in USA is common this (in special with the "anti-terrorist" method), but here, in banana-country the privacy is over all.

Also may need the visual basic files, but it works!
i tried the kazaa cheater app, downloaded the runtime files, but i still get an error when trying to start the app. something about a file is missing or invalid.:(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
grovo_test