KAZAA 2.0 and howto "hack" the level

M

Magallanes

Sadly, there are some trick and in no time almost all will used it. So good or bad is important to known it (note :i'm share files and i dislike the leecher)

Open the kazaa
Allow to upload to the max speed and of course, share files.

Open the next page
http://127.0.0.1:1214/

download files and obtain more level easily.
:eek:

All it showed me, was everything in my download folder. :|

Yeah, and if you "download from yourself", your "rating" increases. :rolleyes:

That just sucks ... LOL

I think what he is saying is if you download your own files, your rating improves.

Who knows. When I had all my mp3s (40 gigs) in my download folder my rating was in 500s but when I took them out, my rating went down to 9. lol

There's a cheter over at Unite the Cows that raises the PL with out having to do that...

It hogs a lot of bandwidth,,, but I'm assuming it only needs to be ran when the level drops... I quickly went from 70 to 136...

Originally posted by ZipTriX
Who knows. When I had all my mp3s (40 gigs) in my download folder my rating was in 500s but when I took them out, my rating went down to 9. lol

kazaaliteuser@kazaa ?

im lost

what exactly is this thread about im lost does this tweak improve download speed or just rating.
What do i need rating for i never use them i download file and use it for my personal use whether it music ,movie or such

Re: im lost

Originally posted by john30uk
what exactly is this thread about im lost does this tweak improve download speed or just rating.
What do i need rating for i never use them i download file and use it for my personal use whether it music ,movie or such

New rules!! (yuk!)
http://www.kazaa.com/us/news/kazaav2.htm
(see participation level)

CHEERS so the more i rate files the less i wait in queues basicallt thaks for info

i left my upload slots on 3 for the 8 hours while i slept and my rating level was at 1000 when i woke up

Participation level

Being the cynical, paranoid misanthrope that I am I won't share any files due to the fact I can be logged for sharing copyrighted material and who knows what the RIAA would do with a list of all the people doing just that???

:mad: :mad: :mad:

the RIAA can kiss my lily-white arse ;) i think i've even got Metallica and Madonna mp3s in my shared directories *gasp* (check the playlist link in my sig)

RIAA cannot spying us.. maybe in USA is common this (in special with the "anti-terrorist" method), but here, in banana-country the privacy is over all.

Also may need the visual basic files, but it works!

i tried the kazaa cheater app, downloaded the runtime files, but i still get an error when trying to start the app. something about a file is missing or invalid.:(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back