June 2004 Desktop Captures

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came across this VS. Nice except for a bug on the programs menu. Other than that I like it :)

VS - Wicked
Wall - Supplied with VS
Icons - Rokey's "The Last Order"

Looks alright funkydredd....:)
@benny - It is a bit too busy for me.. :)

@Benny - It's tough to put pretty much anything on top of a wallpaper like that and keep it from looking busy at the same time. My suggestion is to either stay with that wallpaper and leave the desktop blank, or change the wallpaper and rearrange the layout of your desktop items. :)

meh laptop desktop, not all that impressive really, but me likes the wallpaper :p

Here's my desktop....

VS - Ximian
Wall - I call it Bum lol (dont know who made it)
Icons - Bluecurve
Programs - Nothing specail

Click Here

Geffy said:
meh laptop desktop, not all that impressive really, but me likes the wallpaper :p

Makes ya just wanna go divin. :p

Well I changed the Wallpaper and a couple of other things. So, here it be.

• Window Blinds... Skinning app

Skin Theme... K2

Icons... Fooods iCandy, Simple Icons for XP

Wallpaper... Skyline-Pinstripe (I edited, tweaked and created this from three different sources. Many of you know the image of the Skyline)
    1152x864 rez

Winamp5 Pro... MMD3 skin

Start 'er up. :D

Hehehe... Nice desktop gonaads!! :) But......... You should have distorted the NOS decal... :) Ya know what I mean... :) Cheers man.. Just pokin' fun at ya!!! :)

More??? :p It's all fuzzy wuzzy as it is. :D

Hell, that was the cleanest one I could make outta a bunch I found through Google.

I'll prolly try ta make a better one... later... much later. :p

Gonna keep this one for a while. I just love it!
bigsmile.gif

Theme: Emerald.v2
Icons: Snow E
Wallpaper: RemiX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back