June 2004 Desktop Captures

• Thread starter PseudoKiller
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you guys use for the weather mod on the desktop? sorry new here and would like that addition

gonaads said:
Here Marge, give this to yer Hubby. :D
He wants to know if it also comes without the little flags?? :D

Beginning,it doesn't bother me if he has pics of naked women :p

Evil Marge said:
He wants to know if it also comes without the little flags?? :D

Beginning,it doesn't bother me if he has pics of naked women :p

Nooooooo, sorry. :D

PseudoKiller said:
OFF TOPIC: /me is liking XPos sig... nice

Thanks, the background you have with Scorpious rocks. My last desktop was of Moya going into hyperspace.

Little Moe: The reason I asked about the weather script is for work. It would be nice to know what's going on outside.

XPos said:
Little Moe: The reason I asked about the weather script is for work. It would be nice to know what's going on outside.

They got ya that deep underground huh? :p

I'm not underground but in a tornado proof building, no windows. I know where I'm going "The Day After Tomorrow."

Love the desktops guys and gals.

Decided to go with something a bit different for a change. I got rid of the dock and am using my first Active Desktop configuration thanks to dworn's skills. I customized it a bit to go with my wallpaper, but it's still his creation. I'll probably re-work a simple Samurize config it and add it sometime soon, but here's what I've got for now.

Last edited:
Looks sweet PseudoKiller, ummm... Those buttons on the taskbar, the ones with the symbol and 1 2 3 4, what they be?

I personally dislike open items on the startbar having anything but a nice clean and smooth look :( but I love the menu and wall crazy-bald man... gj

And even on his new post of his new... er desktop he still has ta rub the Wacom Tablet in our poor broke ass faces. :rolleyes:

You ass. :p

gonaads said:
And even on his new post of his new... er desktop he still has ta rub the Wacom Tablet in our poor broke ass faces. :rolleyes:

You ass. :p

What the.... is Wacom Tablet?

Sazar said:
its a device that makes the owner feel he has a big pen0s

Oooooh maaaan... that's just cruel.

Post some more. :p

dreamliner77 said:
Beginning-

Could you post your samurize config? Me likes..

Done.... Check the Samurize Tutorials, Help, and Configs thread for download.

@gonaads - You are pushin' a scolding from PK aren't you.. :)

Was bored last night, not too sure about this one :confused:
Kinda seems to crowded for me, any ideas?

Attachments

• shot.jpg
    shot.jpg
    390.2 KB · Views: 106
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back