July Desktop Screenshots...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Seeking Up
thebear what icons are you using? and where can i find the rainlender skin Moderna

They're Umicons - you can get them at DeviantArt.com

Originally posted by indyjones
Man that VS is amazing where did you get it from? Also what is the little thing you have at the top of your screen with the icons in it ???

Get the VS here. That thing on the top is YZdock with PixOS Icons.

I like it, but i like the way i have mine right now. Downloading to save for later! :)

Thank you andy_rose it is installed now at home. Nice find ! :D

Right can anyone help where oh were can you get YZdock from :confused: and whats moby dock is there any difference cheers :)

Originally posted by andy_rose
Love this VS :wub:
thumb-4649.png

1280x1024 (200kb PNG)

I've been using the same VS too! :D

Originally posted by bman™
Wow :eek: Where can I get that wallpaper. That is amazing looking! Where did you get that? Nice!!!!

I used to have a lot of walls by that author, his name is Back. Both of his sites seem to be down though :(

Two screenshots below; one empty, one not-so-much

VS: Good 'ol cursive
Wall: Photo by me, modded by me to match VS, available at my website
Apps: Trillian w/iChat -- Y'z Dock with Umicons and slightly modded Classix10K background to match VS -- WMP9 with Classix Black skin

Empty ScreenShot
--
Not-So-Much ScreenShot

old one, just changed the colour from orange to blue, i don't know who made it but it's kewl! click to enlarge (212kb)

Originally posted by Jahya
It's dark, very dark.

That's a nice theme, what is it called? And is that a Logitech symbol on the start button? Coolness

*Edit*
Obviously I'm blind today, I see you have the appearance window open displaying the theme :confused:

My Desktop....

Shell - Blackbox 0.0.82
Style - Zero (Sub Zero, Mortal Combat)
Wallpaper - not sure, filename - fanart-psoler-darkchyldrn.jpg
Winamp Skin - KeX_x959
Icons - BBIcons (Blackbox plugin)
O/S - Windows 2000 Pro

Leave your opinions/questions if you want...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back