July 2004 Desktop Screen Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems a round about way, though unless someone is useing a theme, they're mixing and matching elements provided by others to get the final effect :p

That said, I wouldn't have expected to find this in a forum for just one operating system, given there are support forums for all 3. Ah well :cool:

Well people here DO post their desktops from other operating systems. Having one thread just makes it more convenient. :)

Just so it continues to be OK... Just checking, not that I've yet got Linux to play on this box though, but that's another story :)

Wow, nice desktops so far. I've enjoyed looking at everyone's so far. Nice job especially to Beginning, NetRyder, ~bk, Speedy, Nerd, dworn... I'm probably missing one or two others... sorry for that. :)

I'll post my new one soon.

o_87 said:
You're not taking lessons from PK are you? :p

*runs*

dry.gif
For you... I'll be a fast learner. :D

Changed mine.

Theme: Milk 2.0
Icons: Snow E
Wallpaper: They Came From Above
Other: Y'z Dock

thumbdesk.jpg

- Clicky! -

OK, here's mine for the month.

Attachments

• july.jpg
    july.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 130
Thanks Omar. Waiting to see yours.
bigsmile.gif

bk's walls get better everytime :) . by the way i noticed u have Yz dock...is that better than objectdock?? i was having problems with objectdock....freezing and opening up programs randomly...

prodj88 said:
bk's walls get better everytime :) . by the way i noticed u have Yz dock...is that better than objectdock?? i was having problems with objectdock....freezing and opening up programs randomly...

Thanks and I haven't really tried ObjectDock so I don't really know which one is better. For me, it's Y'z Dock. It's easy to use.

The main reason why I'd suggest ObjectDock is because it's still being developed, so it can potentially do more than Y'z.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back