July 2004 Desktop Screen Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where can I get that wallpaper Benny?
Thanks NetRyder!! :)

Thanks ~bk and leedogg.
happy.gif

Woah.... You leave for a few hours and they all start popping up.. Great job the desktops all!! :) Cheers!

Bman™ said:
Where can I get that wallpaper Benny?
Thanks NetRyder!! :)
Here :p

Attachments

• Rolling_Stone_Bart.jpg
    Rolling_Stone_Bart.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 102
Nope, you can make it smaller yourself, its bigger thats usually a problem.

leedogg said:
yaay sportin some new stuff...havent posted in awhile ;)

vs: Amarach
wall: spindrifter
rl: Manyk blue
would you be able to post those thundercats walls you have, or links to where you found them

double post, I know, but who cares :p

Laptop and Desktop screenies
Laptop wall from the link leedogg gave, the desktop wall, nope sorry, cant post it, http://little-gamers.com/ if you donated to them last month then you would have got it ;) :p

Attachments

• desk0672004.jpg
    desk0672004.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 108
  • laptop06072004.png
    laptop06072004.png
    446.7 KB · Views: 107
Geffy said:
double post, I know, but who cares :p

Exsqueeze me? :mad: Forum guidelines state very plainly that...Aaaaa screw it. I didn't see anything.

*closes eyes, turns around and walks away* :p

gonaads said:
Exsqueeze me? :mad: Forum guidelines state very plainly that...Aaaaa screw it. I didn't see anything.

*closes eyes, turns around and walks away* :p

You're not taking lessons from PK are you? :p

*runs*

One quick question, while we're discussing such matters :D Is there some reason this thread is in Windows Themes & Graphics after the forums have gotten a bit rearranged, whereas the July avatars thread is in Graphic Design? Technically, Mac and Linux users have desktops too, unless they never posted them... :D

Good point. But I moved the Avatars and Signatures thread because people most of the time make their own sigs and avatars, where as Desktops feature graphical shiznit made by other people. Get it? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back