July 2004 Desktop Screen Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I love that panaroma wallpaper NerdUprising, seems to work well with the VS theme as well.

I'd post mine up, but it's just a bog-standard luna theme with blue background :)

prodj88 said:
how do u have a panaroma for a desktop?

dual monitors + lucky find on google image search :) cut it up a bit to fit nicely, didn't bother changing the overall colors at all, thought it fit pretty nicely

thanks peopleses :p

as for firefox themes (don't know if that post was directed my way or not) Lynchknot's site is here, lots of groovy stuff indeed :cool:

Nice desktop leedogg.... :) I just checked out that VS it's great.. Well worth the wait.. :)

BTW - wher does that rl skin come from?

Thanks guys =) I'm going to have to hunt around for the rl skin beginning..

Well I desided ta change the Wallpaper and couple of other things. So, here it be.

• Window Blinds... Skinning app

Skin Theme... K2

Icons... Simple Icons 3 & 4 for XP and Noia for Windows XP

Wallpaper... Midori Fetish Diva (I created this from an interesting source)
    1152x864 rez

Winamp5 Pro... MMD3 skin

Spank me hard. :D

Here we go.
smile.gif

Theme: Studio28 v3 by KoL
Background: Tiger Fur by Apple(?)
Icons: "LOTR - Armoury of the Third Age" by Dave Brasgalla
Other: AveDesk 1.0 by AndreasV

>> Meoww --> Rawwrrr <<

How did you get your icons to display that information? Sweet wallpaper too man. I love those icons man, LOTR!!!!!

Bman™ said:
How did you get your icons to display that information? Sweet wallpaper too man. I love those icons man, LOTR!!!!!
Thanks Bman.
smile.gif

The icons are 128x128 PNGs used in conjunction with AveDesk 1.0 to display the drive space usage information. You can get a copy of AveDesk over at Aqua-Soft.org and the icon set at IconFactory.com
Not sure where I got the background from, but I can post it in the other thread if you like.

Everything is basically the same except, I took out all of the icons cluttering my desktop, and replaced them with a samurize config that does everything they did.

OS 10.3.4
Konfabulator mini weather and mini cpu
bytecontroller
Minimalistic_BW wall from pgp
Snow.E icons

In the mood for something cute :)

Attachments

• dtop.JPG
    dtop.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 118
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back