July 2004 Desktop Screen Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
prodj88 said:
theres a rule against making ur own theme thread :eek:
yeah somewhere about starting threads like look at my sig or what do you think of?? threads.

dworn said:
Skinning Application: XP
Skin Name: XP default (blue)
Icons: (none/default)
Wallpaper: non
Miscellaneous: Active Desktop (ad-bliss01)

this Active Desktop now features dynamic layers for the different categories, search functions.... and still is under heavy devellopment by frederik and me...

oh, speedy, can you post me a link for that wallpaper? looks sweet, would be perfect for an ad-white01 version ;-)

I really like that look. Makes me want to make my own again but I have a question first. How do you add links to your sections? Do you have to do it manually like open up the page file and add it? I was thinking about making a database driven one where you could add links to different sections through a little input box somewhere on the page. What's your input on that? Has it been done?

VS: Beacon
Icons: Gant2
Stats: My Samurize
Wall: ww.kimble.org (Thailand 2000 Gallery)

Attachments

• CurrentDesktop.jpg
    CurrentDesktop.jpg
    749.7 KB · Views: 125
i love the new Black Crystal DLB style its awesome! i have mozilla, MSN, and winamp skins with it ;) and their icons.... go to crystalxp.net
my milk shake is betta than urs

Attachments

• wally.JPG
    wally.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 131
gonaads said:
...Wallpaper... Skyline-Pinstripe (I edited, tweaked and created this from three different sources. Many of you know the image of the Skyline)...
Could ya share the skyline original pic/wallpaper? I haven't got this one yet... :D

Heh, I opened this yesterday, and coudn't post, cos it was obviously still the 30th of June in the states...we NZ'ers are foward like 17 hours I think...

Anyway...

Skinning App: StyleXP 2.10
Skin: Sentinel Red
Icons XP Standard
Wallpaper: Dreams Within
Misc: Warner Brothers Winamp Skin

july_desktop_small.jpg

Clicky for the full size version...

Nice dtops everyone.

Bman- what a classic wp. I love it :)

Looks like everyones been honing their Samurize skills.

Damn, and i really should work on some active dtop thing.

OK, this is a repost. Honestly, I didn't know about limits on image size that is linked in. Thought to just link up to an old screen shot I had (d'top didn't really change), after all old posts disappeared. My bad... Anyhow, here's the desktop...

desktop.jpg

g/j There are some nice d'tops above.

Son Goku please read the first post in thread and adjust your image accordingly

All the info you need is in either the forum guidelines or the first post... this is your second time you havent bother to read the guidelines.

PseudoKiller said:
Son Goku please read the first post in thread and adjust your image accordingly

All the info you need is in either the forum guidelines or the first post... this is your second time you havent bother to read the guidelines.

* If you are going to embed [Please do this over an attachment – It will save on system resources] your desktop, please keep it at or under 640x480 and file size under 75k. Any images over the sizes will be edited out.

OK, plz tell me what you are getting for this file. I edited on the UNIX boxes down at UNM (where I just was, as it's an older image which is not on my hard drive). The link to the image is

http://www.unm.edu/~goku/desktop.jpg

According to the browser, the file size is as indicated in the attached image is 62k which is less then the 75k specified limit.

http://www.unm.edu/~goku

is a directory listing. I edited it to a size of 640x512 pixels, oh never mind...I thought I had it. Bleh, OK scrap that image... I don't have X win32 installed at home... OK, will redo :(

OK, sorry, I guess I need a nap now or something :eek:

Mine hasn't updated in ages now... Used to update somewhat regularly (and no doubt still have a slew of wall papers on my HD), but here goes again...

Things have changed a little from here, as I reinstalled since this, (but my screen capture from before probably gone).

Nice d'tops peeps

Little Moe said:
I really like that look. Makes me want to make my own again but I have a question first. How do you add links to your sections? Do you have to do it manually like open up the page file and add it? I was thinking about making a database driven one where you could add links to different sections through a little input box somewhere on the page. What's your input on that? Has it been done?

i always add a command line to open the html file with notepad... its just a copy & paste thing to add a new command and just changing a few letters... we (frederik did most of the coding, i do the design stuff) made a very modular and easy to modyife html template with a lot of vb/j-scripts , all will be well documented... perhaps in a week or two we will have a little surprise to share...opps, a bit of topic now...

I was going to list individual names and whatnot to say "beautiful wall" or "delicious config", but five posts in I decided there were too many. On that, nice job everyone :cool:

here's my stuff:

Wall: chopped up panorama of Melbourne
VS: ProLCD
Icons: Serenity Light Blue
Stuff: Y'z Dock, Samurize, ProLCD firefox skin by Lynchknot (not seen, of course)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back