• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Java Virtual Machine, where is it?

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
allan, Microsoft no longer offers the download on their website. The link above only provides instructions on how to get it from Windows Update. Just so you know =)

A

allan

Matt - if you scroll down that page you can download msjava from visualware's ftp site.

It's possible they'll kill that link soon as they have most of the others - but for now it works.

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Originally posted by allan
Matt - if you scroll down that page you can download msjava from visualware's ftp site.

It's possible they'll kill that link soon as they have most of the others - but for now it works.
I apologize, good call sir.

A

allan

No problem my friend - you are correct that most sites have pulled their msjava download links becuase of the settlement between MS & Sun - just so happens this one is still there (or at least it was 10 minutes ago ;) )

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
I'm glad it was there (and it was) because all I had was the Hotfix and I am not sure if that would install without another version already installed. Thanks again.

*gives allan a cookie*

A

allan

You're very welcome matt - but truth be told I learned about it from someone on my site just an hour or two ago (when he told me the link I posted yesterday was already taken down :cool: )

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
Originally posted by allan
You're very welcome matt - but truth be told I learned about it from someone on my site just an hour or two ago (when he told me the link I posted yesterday was already taken down :cool: )
I would have kept all the credit =)

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
is there a site like windrivers.com was where you can get older drivers for your stuff when you lose it during formats and stuff?

lemme know mates...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bettyicrewsi