Java Virtual Machine, where is it?

B

Behemoth

I need to download Java Virtual Machine, anyonme know where I can get hold of it??

allan, Microsoft no longer offers the download on their website. The link above only provides instructions on how to get it from Windows Update. Just so you know =)

Matt - if you scroll down that page you can download msjava from visualware's ftp site.

It's possible they'll kill that link soon as they have most of the others - but for now it works.

u da man allan! Nice transfer rate 4 now - 75Kb a min & my max is normally 65!!!

Originally posted by allan
Matt - if you scroll down that page you can download msjava from visualware's ftp site.

It's possible they'll kill that link soon as they have most of the others - but for now it works.

I apologize, good call sir.

No problem my friend - you are correct that most sites have pulled their msjava download links becuase of the settlement between MS & Sun - just so happens this one is still there (or at least it was 10 minutes ago ;) )

I'm glad it was there (and it was) because all I had was the Hotfix and I am not sure if that would install without another version already installed. Thanks again.

*gives allan a cookie*

You're very welcome matt - but truth be told I learned about it from someone on my site just an hour or two ago (when he told me the link I posted yesterday was already taken down :cool: )

You're very welcome matt - but truth be told I learned about it from someone on my site just an hour or two ago (when he told me the link I posted yesterday was already taken down :cool: )

I would have kept all the credit =)

Not my style matt - and I sincerely doubt that it's yours either. ;)

heh, good call man. =)

is there a site like windrivers.com was where you can get older drivers for your stuff when you lose it during formats and stuff?

lemme know mates...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back