January Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
MyJelleo, www.animewallpapers.com i have about 80 or 90 more
icon10.gif

Chris, god damnit man, let semplice go :p

It looks best with the wall.. anyways, i got a backup which i havent seen anyone else with =)

You are becoming more Evil b-man__ :p :p

Careful... :blink:

Originally posted by chrisuk
this was my active desktop so far, but i done something and now no vbs files, except for the my comp, my docs, recycle bin and control panel, will load there shortcuts :/

bleh, anyways, take a look

http://rand0m.sduff.com/desktop.gif

After years of playing with PC's and seeing different desktops, I can truly say this so far is the tightest I've ever seen. Absolutely perfect (my taste anyway).

Originally posted by b-man__
thanks for the hint!

Ya know... I like it even better this way. It gives it an air of mistery, naughtiness... Oooooo :p :p

chrisuk,
Your DeskTop is great, very neat, clean, functional, yet still lots of space on it... not cluttered. Very NICE. :cool:

ANOTHER small update, I just got this to work!

Just look.....

gonaads, Herkalees thanks for the comments. I'm messing with coolmon atm and no doubt i'll have another go at the active side, as always i'll post what i come up with on here.

Originally posted by Famine
Windowblinds ( Fuel ) and here is a link to the desktop picture !!!

:cool:

Famine, I hope you don't mind (maybe I shoulda asked) but I modded that wallpaper to my liking...

...yes, I'm also sticking it in the Wallpaper thread.

chrisuk, that is a sweet dtop, lovely
grand colour sceme likin that

Originally posted by jawshoouh
back from da ban :)

happy new year, everyone. tryin out Y'z Dock, reminds me of my Mac @ work:

I love the wallpaper..mind sharing? :D

Originally posted by o_87
I love the wallpaper..mind sharing? :D

gray ooze i think is the name, got it from this thread on another forum :) took out an "X" that was in the lower left corner, but props to intensityx for a sweet desktop picture. he did em in a few colors, too (check his page)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back