Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Sublime
sublime - twistedelegance

saw her on deviantart and fell in love

sublime_desk4tn.jpg

Larger view here

Happy new year everyone =]

whoa... well. i talk to her once in awhile but dude.. does she know you're using her pics like that? :eek:

it gets cold in january here in new york. need something to get me through the cold days. enjoy.

SWEEEET pix mike09 here is my Desktop for 1/03 plain and simple

Originally posted by PCBoy
where can i find this wallpaper? i know matt uses this too. :)

Um, I can toss it onto a white background of any size you want, and in any position you want. Lemme know if you don't wanna tackle it, I'll whip it up for ya.

Here's a screenie with the wall from " Bubbabyte's " OSX Jaguar (Canadian Edition) theme....

I modified it to my liking...... :) Yes I asked first :D .....

As you can see I ain't a Mac fan... Not to say his work isn't excellent!!! It is...... :)

And my first shot at Y's Dock 5......

Clickity.... Click..

Originally posted by NetRyder
Jawshoouh ... NTFS.org Ladies' Man ;)

hey man, i'm tryin to keepin it g-rated but it's proving somewhat difficult ;)

i would like to add that some of the recent screenshots' gratuitous cleavage and what-not's has been rather disturbing to me, and i'm not sure if i can be a party to it much longer. :rolleyes:

anyway, back to reality. if you want more, hit the "my desktop pictures" link in my sig :confused:

If I were good with Photoshop I would have taken out the site that's tattooed on this gorgeous body. *drools*

Click the image for larger view. C'mon, You know you want to :)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
If I were good with Photoshop I would have taken out the site that's tattooed on this gorgeous body. *drools*

err...ummm...:eek:

Originally posted by Beginning
Here's a screenie with the wall from " Bubbabyte's " OSX Jaguar (Canadian Edition) theme....

I modified it to my liking...... :) Yes I asked first :D .....

As you can see I ain't a Mac fan... Not to say his work isn't excellent!!! It is...... :)

And my first shot at Y's Dock 5......

Clickity.... Click..

Good use of the dockbar...

Originally posted by Jewelzz

*Reports post to Moderator*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back