January, 2006 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visual styles/themes are applied per user. However, if you install the software it will be available to other users on the same computer.

There is nothing to set. Visual styles and themes are profile based. If you set yours to a different look it will not affect other users.

Beyond me. Then again I am not sure what Stardock's software does to one's computer. If you use MSSTYLES and THEMES you don't have that problem.

You don't need the peace of trash windows blinds to get that vista look. Look here: http://www.deviantart.com/view/27363349/ : Also, it looks like he is using styler bar in that as well as icons packages .. You won't be able to get the tranparent styling in it. But then the good thing is you won't suck up resources either.

If you look around deviantart you will find more vista themes ..

Johnny said:
You don't need the peace of trash windows blinds to get that vista look. Look here: http://www.deviantart.com/view/27363349/ : Also, it looks like he is using styler bar in that as well as icons packages .. You won't be able to get the tranparent styling in it. But then the good thing is you won't suck up resources either.

If you look around deviantart you will find more vista themes ..

No styler or icon packager, cant stand those products. it's my own modded shell32 and other system files using http://www.iconbase.com/ (iToolbar volume 2.

VS: Energy Blue - by someone else
WP: Nature (Blue) - by me

I saw that energy blue yesterday and was going to give it a try. How is it?

It's okay. Luna like. I like visual styles that use a full start menu and those are hard to come by these days. I'll use it for a few days and get bored with it.

madmatt said:
Funky, where's the screen of NewLuna in action? I'm waiting...
hehehe...I haven't opened my laptop since friday! I'll post it soon!

Yay...

Attachments

• desktop 2.JPG
    desktop 2.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 102
Here is mine. Nothing but pictures of my girl.

Trillian skin= Lick My Frog 3.0
WMP skin= Quicksilver
Style Xp theme= Wisp

Last edited:
Venom, hot indeed.

I edited your post though, thumbnails only please.

wasent that a thumbnail?

how do i attach a little picture with code? Like you did? i thought it had worked that way.. hmm. lol you messed it up too click the link.

Edit fixed it i was right you were just editing the same time i was. hehe.

Last edited:
Sazar said:

Zoom zoom.

Thanks for finding a host that isn't so browser picky :up:

Looks different for you, aka less minamalist. Anyhow, looking good...

Same as it ever was. :D

WindowBlinds 4.5
ThunderStorm Theme
and a variety of icons
Wallpaper by me (Tierra2)
Yahoo Widgets (formerly Konfabulator)

click it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back