January, 2006 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
madmatt said:
hah, how cute. You did that to her hair just for your picture, didn't you?
Nah,thats all the fashion for babies these days didn't you know?? :laugh:

andy_rose said:
nice and clean madmatt!!

Another one.........like it?

thumb-30575.png

Enlarge

how the hell u get it to look like dat. i want to no. lol

Windows Classic
Wall = Toonlandia
Icons - NuoveXT

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 117
Evil Marge said:
Nah,thats all the fashion for babies these days didn't you know?? :laugh:

LOL :laugh: Yeah, it was just for the pic.

@bobsalot: it's windowblinds 5 with the Vista skin and clearONE Winamp skin.

andy_rose said:
LOL :laugh: Yeah, it was just for the pic.
Isn't it funny how we all give our kids mohican hair when their babies and take pictures?
I have same kinda pics of both my kids somewhere :laugh:

Does any one have the NewLuna visual style? Apparently all of the links have been taken down on the web and I have asked several people if they have it, but nobody has it anymore. If anyone has it please pm me. :)
Thanks.

I might have NewLuna at home. I only have Luna Element (v3.0 and 4.0) and Reluna here at work. I'll be sure to check for you.

Well, I didn't have it but ended up finding it hosted on some Chinese site after a good 30 minutes. I scanned the file for viruses and it came up clean.

Don't ask for the matching WMP skin, I already searched for it and came up empty handed.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
madmatt said:
Well, I didn't have it but ended up finding it hosted on some Chinese site after a good 30 minutes. I scanned the file for viruses and it came up clean.

Don't ask for the matching WMP skin, I already searched for it and came up empty handed.

Enjoy.
Thank you so much! :D

NetRyder said:
Yeah, it has to be. You can't get the translucent window borders without it.

Bleh. I hate WindowBlinds. Installed it the other day after hearing how it's not a resource hog, and it just wouldn't run on my system.

Release the public beta already dammit! :p

Mockup theme for Gnome, I like it clean.

GM, nice work brother. Fancy.

Funky, where's the screen of NewLuna in action? I'm waiting...

using windowblinds 5, can i use it just on my user so it doesnt effect the rest of my family. coz i applied a skin on mine, then logged on to my dads and his one had been set to windows classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back