.............. lol

Attachments

• ,.jpg
    ,.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 133
Last one for Jan/05

VS - Geared by iMel.. I can't find a link anymore.. They're all dead.. :(
Wall - Wired Silence by Me
Apps - Rainlendar, Miranda, Winamp skin with CD Covers skin (modded by me) by Aaron Spular and of course samurize weather stuff, images by me....

^Click me ^

Here is mine...its a pic of a poster i have. I was bored the other dayand took pics while i was waiting for 64bit xp to install.

I havent got around to installing all the programs to change my look so its not the greatest.

Attachments

• Blah....JPG
    Blah....JPG
    131.3 KB · Views: 113
NetRyder said:
LOL Sean...how many times a week do you switch OS's? :p

Roughly every fortnight :p i like change but cant be bothered with the dual boot. In reality tho, i had some visualbasic programming i wanted to try out.

thekore said:
Roughly every fortnight :p i like change but cant be bothered with the dual boot. In reality tho, i had some visualbasic programming i wanted to try out.
Dual-booting is pretty painless. Works well if you need to work in both environments. :)

Another desktop change...

Attachments

• Cobra.JPG
    Cobra.JPG
    118.3 KB · Views: 107
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back