January 2005 Desktop Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmm...the Aurora effect. Nice one, Beginning. :)
Sean, I was using that same wallpaper until two days ago. :D

I love when you give me flowers...

Click thumbnail for bigger image please :)

Wall: by Psychopulse
Icons: Milk Orbs
YzDock background: by Psychopulse
AveDesk icons: Jappan pc and some others - don't remember the name, sorry.

Hope you like it ;)

Beginning. nice desktop, but I'd change that calander up top...it doesnt quite fit...

psycho your image host doesnt seem to link properly, but the thumb looks nice :)

my current setup..

not much change...

Last edited:
JL Renegade: @Psychopulse - It's too greyfor me... It looks cool, but it needs some color...

No, it doesn't. The concept is to keep everything in monochromaticcolour scale, so it is in GrayScale. There can't be any other colourinhere. And it won't be. Almost all of my desks are monochromatic.:)
Cheers!

@ leedogg - hope the link works fine now - hope you like the bigger version :):)

@ funky dredd - I'll post it very soon - it will apear on my site - maybe tomorrow, if I'll finish the basic layout :) I'm very glad you like it.

Psychopulse said:
@ funky dredd - I'll post it very soon - it will apear on my site - maybe tomorrow, if I'll finish the basic layout :) I'm very glad you like it.
Thanks!

Did a little update....
VS - Sustenance
Wall - Moon
Icons - Somatic

Attachments

• Desktop.jpg
    Desktop.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 108
Here's a newest desk with a newest wallpaper:

Walls and desks are on my site now - don't forget to check it out! ;)

Link is in my sig B)

Cheers!

Edit: my signature doesn't appear - why? It should be something like this:
signature11ec.png

------------------------------| PSYCHOPULSE.01 <=|

and there is nothing. It's happening on the second forum now, so what am I doing wrong? Please help:suprised:

Nice desktop man. Make sure you have the image tags for the sig inserted correctly.

Wow - thanks dudes! :)

That desk was kinda MAC looking, so I changed eveything and now I'mgoing to stay with somethinglike that, for a couple of weeks:

a1mini1il.jpg

Bigger image

Hope you like it.

Cheers!

That's awesome Psychopulse. Can you please post the wall? Also where did you get those icons? They look very nice. :)

Whoa...that's extremely cool, Psychopulse! :eek:
Rep points for a great desktop and for posting links to the resources you used. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back