Jabber

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
I have been meaning to try this since the IM poll thread, but I dont know which of the thousands of clients to choose. I have given gurp a little spin, but it didnt seem to make much sense. Any offers of better clients?

*Throws a house-brick at Geffy*

MERCURY!

or JabberFox

When you get one, let me know what your Jabber ID is...either here, or post it on my shoutbox or something. :)

AdiumX is evil though. *throws things at it.*

May install it later to check the Jabber support.

Gush is damn slow, going to try JabberFox now, might even try to add to JabberFox :p

i dont know whats wrong with paper and pens. .... pens... stabbing... pens... paper.. suffocating paper.... dam.. i liked the old days... though choking someone with a mouse is fun too :speechless:

not that i'd know... *ahem* ...... :rolleyes: :lick:

p.s. i dont like any IM apps apart from iChat :)

Scott, you're weird.

I've given up with iChat, because AiM stinks and no one uses it. I'll use it again in Tiger with Jabber support, but until then, it's never going to be opened again on here.

I have gotten so used to the way iChat works that is it the only APP that i actually like using a lot, there is really not that many other programs out there that work and are user friendly at the same time.

iChat is an extremely nice app. i will need to have a go on Tiger when its released just to see the improvements :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back