• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

it's the end of clay world

haha this is pretty funny, at the end the last guy passing by reminds me of bender how he just pops up out of nowhere says "yup it is" and then goes hahaha
Link

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
lol...that is funny as ûûûû. i thought i posted my comment yesterday about this but i guess it didnt. I showed a bunch of people by putting it in my lj. Everybody thinks its funny as hell...and you are right about the Bender thing.

I think its funny how they all are like 5 feet away from the water spill and they are like o no i cant swim ahhhhh....blarpbloblobloblboblolbolb. lol or when the guy was crying over the one dude that died and was like oooo i cant breath and like sec later he puts the towel over his head.

haha i love the voices
and the
TittleBitties said:
ahhhhh....blarpbloblobloblboblolbolb. lol or when the guy was crying over the one dude that died and was like oooo i cant breath and like sec later he puts the towel over his head.
oh yea and when he throws the rope it's like "PULL IT" with a raging voice

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
lol yes that was funny too. My girl didnt notice that till i said something cause she thought it was a mess up of vid.

I catch myself watching it over and over again.

yea i've seen mystery kar it's not as funny as clay world i've also see the other clay movies but they wre kinda lame i liked clay world the best

TittleBitties said:
yeah i liked that one the best too. I just put a random one on the post. I cant wait till the movie :).
lol they're making a movie, man these guys have so much time and patience in their hands

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
lol...its on there main page. Its gonna be like 70min long and on dvd. I wanna order the dvd that they have now but cant :(.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown