it's the end of clay world

FishBoy

Feeeesh
haha this is pretty funny, at the end the last guy passing by reminds me of bender how he just pops up out of nowhere says "yup it is" and then goes hahaha
Link

Man that is sooooooooo retarded. :p

lol...that is funny as ûûûû. i thought i posted my comment yesterday about this but i guess it didnt. I showed a bunch of people by putting it in my lj. Everybody thinks its funny as hell...and you are right about the Bender thing.

I think its funny how they all are like 5 feet away from the water spill and they are like o no i cant swim ahhhhh....blarpbloblobloblboblolbolb. lol or when the guy was crying over the one dude that died and was like oooo i cant breath and like sec later he puts the towel over his head.

haha i love the voices
and the
TittleBitties said:
ahhhhh....blarpbloblobloblboblolbolb. lol or when the guy was crying over the one dude that died and was like oooo i cant breath and like sec later he puts the towel over his head.

oh yea and when he throws the rope it's like "PULL IT" with a raging voice

lol yes that was funny too. My girl didnt notice that till i said something cause she thought it was a mess up of vid.

I catch myself watching it over and over again.

haha...
I'm sure I've seen something like this before. Do the make this on a regular basis?

yea i've seen mystery kar it's not as funny as clay world i've also see the other clay movies but they wre kinda lame i liked clay world the best

yeah i liked that one the best too. I just put a random one on the post. I cant wait till the movie :).

TittleBitties said:
yeah i liked that one the best too. I just put a random one on the post. I cant wait till the movie :).
lol they're making a movie, man these guys have so much time and patience in their hands

lol...its on there main page. Its gonna be like 70min long and on dvd. I wanna order the dvd that they have now but cant :(.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back