IT IS BACK !!!! / SP Down?? / There's a Storm Acomin'

coathanger007 said:
Ummm - it's hard wading through all the spam. Is spammers-paradise gone for good? Or is it going to be restored soon?
We'll be back in no time. :)

Electronic Punk said:
Nothing about it on UK news, but on the map it looks enormous :s
I thought he was referring to SP going offline when i first read that

Evil Marge said:
;)

I hope we're back soon,I can't take this much longer :eek:
Dont worry marge, SP will be back in no time this is just what happens when hurricanes hit xsivs house. Xsiv must move

Tonight at 3 AM they finish it, any bet takers on that? The last one they finished at 2:59 AM. With finish, i mean reloading the OS with the correct stuff.

Me has Knoppix

Mee has Knoppix. Only took a hour to download, runnin off 843Mb of ram. Why only that much?

ALL THIS LACK OF USING THE [SIZE] TAG IS HAVING AN ADVERSE AFFECT ON MY MIND!

/me exhales

coathanger007 said:
That's a relief. Staring at the cgi-bin/ folder isn't much fun. :D
Don't even get that now!:(

rushm001 said:
Don't even get that now!:(
That is because the DNS is already propogating leading you to the new server and nothing is on it yet. They are doing an OS reload. When you saw the cgi-bin it was on the old server. As soon as the OS is loaded, we can get the forums back up and running in no time.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
junebutlertd
Back