IT IS BACK !!!! / SP Down?? / There's a Storm Acomin'

I just tried to logon and it wouldn't load up. Very odd. I'll be seein Funky Dredd tomorrow and will check with him. Sorry tho PK, nothin till then.

Looks to be a DNS issue perhaps ...
* Dns unable to resolve spammers-paradise.com

I can't get thare as well. I'll see if I can get a hold of Xsiv in the morning! :)

hmmm ... I still cant get to SP but I can get to his other sites, are they on the same servers?? or is there a DNS issue?? Seems odd that everyone is not able to get there and no sign of Xsivforce. I hope things are ok.

Do you get generous refunds when the SLA falls below a certain percentage?

Electronic Punk said:
Do you get generous refunds when the SLA falls below a certain percentage?
Probably. Don't really care though. I will seriously be looking for a dedicated server. This host has been pretty good. However, when my server goes down (which has been rare), their support site is on the same server. I cannot even start a support ticket. I have emailed management and am awaiting a response on what, why and when.

@PK, all my other sites are on a different server. SP is the only one on this particular server.

@EP, the host is hostworkz.com

As soon as I hear back from the host or the server comes back up, I'll give a heads up.

BTW, decided to take the rest of the day off work. Not feeling well and things not going my way over the last week or so. :( I'll see what I can get done today.

Seriously considering moving OSNN to the UK, it will apparently have a better backbone here, will be running on an Opteron (small fortune) and will have multiple gameservers. Nothing concrete tho and SM have been good.

Thanks for the update Xsiv and of course your continued efforts!!:D

Oh no what we gonna do??? :eek:
I had no internet at all this morning either for some unknown reason too :mad:
Ta for the update :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back