IT IS BACK !!!! / SP Down?? / There's a Storm Acomin'

Is this taking into account the angry mass of swirling air ? :eek:

Electronic Punk said:
Is this taking into account the angry mass of swirling air ? :eek:
You had to remind me. :p I am taking measures so that all things needed will be made available to X-Istence in case of my extended absence with regards to the hurricane. I am uploading backups to another location for use if needed.

I'm in a playful mood...ok, bored out of my skull. I wanna screw with my co admin at pokerforums. He is also from FL and has gone to Georgia away from the hurricane. Any of you who haven't already joined up for legit reasons, join up over there and boost the member count. :D He will freak when he gets back. It is not a spam site so please don't spam although if ya wanna introduce yourself in the general section go right ahead. No mention of this on there though. Don't let on why you are there. I wanna mess with his head. :D Link in my sig if ya wanna do it.

I rock at poker, tho I have forgotten how to play now.

We need to get a tourney together. Drink some beer, smoke a cigar, drink some more beer, look at wimin, drink more beer, play with wimin, maybe play some poker, drink more beer...

Interstates are backed up everywhere. Traffic is either at a standstill or moving around 15 MPH. No gasoline. Hotels pretty much booked up in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama. Glad I decided to stay.

They are saying that this is worse than Hurricaine Andrew? And it hasn't actually hit yet?

Since annual curry/chilli night at the Force household?

Electronic Punk said:
(lol @ 22 pages)
Got a few new members at OSNN because of this too. :D They will stick around. t3h sp4mm3rz have invaded...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinit
Back