• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

iso burning

L

Lithium

ok im trying to burn a iso image using nero and ive wasted 2 cd's trying so anyone know a better program other than nero, cdrwin, and clonecd im stumped

J

jroc

You want to explain better....are you getting an error..buffer underrun?? or what.....dont know how to load a .iso....tell us more...maybe your media is poor....cdrwin is the easist of any software for buring .iso's....nero is a bit tricky..and you dont use the wizard...you go to the top..and choose File...Image...then browse to the .iso.

How to burn ISO with Nero
http://colalug.org/ml-archive/0207/msg00020.html

L

Lithium

theres no error i just either get the iso file on the cd or a blank one but ill try that page you gave me and get back to ya

B

Burpster

depends on what the ISO was may with ...take nick's advice and extract the files with Isobuster(winiso) then burn the files with NERO

P

Polypeptide

Select file, and then select burn from image. There. Done. CHances are if you downloaded the iso from a p2p program you'll have to change the extension from .iso.exe to .iso

Of course it could also be zipped, but we'll need some more info before we can continue helping.

If it's a linux ISO or something similar, and the CD needs to be bootable, extracting the ISO before burning it isn't a good idea. You will lose the boot information, and the CD won't be bootable.

L

Lithium

hey i got it just used winiso to get it then used nero to burn for some reason it just was giving me blank cd's oh well i got it thanks for the help

Originally posted by Lithium
hey i got it just used winiso to get it then used nero to burn for some reason it just was giving me blank cd's oh well i got it thanks for the help
You probably were using the create ISO fuction, it was making once somewhere, rather the burning it.

J

jroc

na..it sounds like he was just transferring the .iso like a file and not burning the contents..if he reads the link i posted...he will get it...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies