iso burning

L

Lithium

ok im trying to burn a iso image using nero and ive wasted 2 cd's trying so anyone know a better program other than nero, cdrwin, and clonecd im stumped

Obviously you're doing something wrong, or the drive, I doubt it is nero.

well ive tryed the wizard and just picking cd/iso so im a lil lost im using nero 5.5

You want to explain better....are you getting an error..buffer underrun?? or what.....dont know how to load a .iso....tell us more...maybe your media is poor....cdrwin is the easist of any software for buring .iso's....nero is a bit tricky..and you dont use the wizard...you go to the top..and choose File...Image...then browse to the .iso.

How to burn ISO with Nero
http://colalug.org/ml-archive/0207/msg00020.html

theres no error i just either get the iso file on the cd or a blank one but ill try that page you gave me and get back to ya

easy cd creator 5 can do it. also, try burning at lower speeds

depends on what the ISO was may with ...take nick's advice and extract the files with Isobuster(winiso) then burn the files with NERO

Select file, and then select burn from image. There. Done. CHances are if you downloaded the iso from a p2p program you'll have to change the extension from .iso.exe to .iso

Of course it could also be zipped, but we'll need some more info before we can continue helping.

If it's a linux ISO or something similar, and the CD needs to be bootable, extracting the ISO before burning it isn't a good idea. You will lose the boot information, and the CD won't be bootable.

hey i got it just used winiso to get it then used nero to burn for some reason it just was giving me blank cd's oh well i got it thanks for the help

Originally posted by Lithium
hey i got it just used winiso to get it then used nero to burn for some reason it just was giving me blank cd's oh well i got it thanks for the help

You probably were using the create ISO fuction, it was making once somewhere, rather the burning it.

na..it sounds like he was just transferring the .iso like a file and not burning the contents..if he reads the link i posted...he will get it...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back