• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

IRC Chat Room

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
The IRC chat room is open and available to all and can be accessed via EFNET in #xperience or by clicking here or you can access it using java via the site here.

We are here to help you guys and have a laff, during certain times of the day the chatroom is very quiet and situations such as this are not appreciated:

* Britanico (jirc@ACAC339E.ipt.aol.com) has joined #xperience
<Britanico> sup peps
<[e]-Punk> hi
<Britanico> I used to have another pc with windows xp and my scanner worked on that other pc and I got a new one it has windows xp too but my scanner does not work on this one, can anyone help me?
<[e]-Punk> check the scanner manufacturers page
<[e]-Punk> they may have some new drivers
<Britanico> ok
<Britanico> thanks anyway
<Britanico> so what are you guys talking about?
<Britanico> I just came in here
<Britanico> fine dont talk you ****ing nerds
* Britanico (jirc@ACAC339E.ipt.aol.com) Quit (Leaving)

We are providing free technical support and do not deserve to be treated like this...

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
www.mirc.com is free and it is pretty decent

just follow the directions the mods give in order to use the program...

I usually open it and connect to the #xperience channel without any glitches and I also have yet to learn anything at all concerning IRC... lol but it works and its free and it should allow you to get online with the big guns...

:D

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
btw its not really a chat room per se :) so you won't see much interesting conversation all the time.. :) but occasionally there is a burst of activity with people slapping other people with trouts... you'll get the picture when you log in :D

xsivforce

Prodigal Son
And be prepared for Electronic Punk's typos. They are really fun to watch. ;) #xperience is a tech support channel. However, we do have a lot of fun there as well. Stop in and check it out. :)

*xsivforce slaps sazar around a bit with a rather large trout.

Originally posted by Sazar
www.mirc.com is free and it is pretty decent

just follow the directions the mods give in order to use the program...

I usually open it and connect to the #xperience channel without any glitches and I also have yet to learn anything at all concerning IRC... lol but it works and its free and it should allow you to get online with the big guns...

:D
Thx, just installed it. Will check it out now :)

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Originally posted by Electronic Punk

* Britanico (jirc@ACAC339E.ipt.aol.com) has joined #xperience
<Britanico> sup peps
<[e]-Punk> hi
<Britanico> I used to have another pc with windows xp and my scanner worked on that other pc and I got a new one it has windows xp too but my scanner does not work on this one, can anyone help me?
<[e]-Punk> check the scanner manufacturers page
<[e]-Punk> they may have some new drivers
<Britanico> ok
<Britanico> thanks anyway
<Britanico> so what are you guys talking about?
<Britanico> I just came in here
<Britanico> fine dont talk you ****ing nerds
* Britanico (jirc@ACAC339E.ipt.aol.com) Quit (Leaving)

We are providing free technical support and do not deserve to be treated like this... [/B]
wow..... wat are moron :mad:

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
That's what happens when they can't Wack It while they're typing. They go Brain dead, "Duuuh, I had a PC... uhhh, but now I gots another PC... uhhh, But the Scanner don't work."

No info first of all. Then he gets all bent because he doesn't get the answer he wanted. Damm.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies