IRC Chat Room

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
The IRC chat room is open and available to all and can be accessed via EFNET in #xperience or by clicking here or you can access it using java via the site here.

We are here to help you guys and have a laff, during certain times of the day the chatroom is very quiet and situations such as this are not appreciated:

* Britanico (jirc@ACAC339E.ipt.aol.com) has joined #xperience
<Britanico> sup peps
<[e]-Punk> hi
<Britanico> I used to have another pc with windows xp and my scanner worked on that other pc and I got a new one it has windows xp too but my scanner does not work on this one, can anyone help me?
<[e]-Punk> check the scanner manufacturers page
<[e]-Punk> they may have some new drivers
<Britanico> ok
<Britanico> thanks anyway
<Britanico> so what are you guys talking about?
<Britanico> I just came in here
<Britanico> fine dont talk you ****ing nerds
* Britanico (jirc@ACAC339E.ipt.aol.com) Quit (Leaving)

We are providing free technical support and do not deserve to be treated like this...

What would you suggest as being the best IRC program to use? Don't know as I am new to IRC...

Thx

www.mirc.com is free and it is pretty decent

just follow the directions the mods give in order to use the program...

I usually open it and connect to the #xperience channel without any glitches and I also have yet to learn anything at all concerning IRC... lol but it works and its free and it should allow you to get online with the big guns...

:D

btw its not really a chat room per se :) so you won't see much interesting conversation all the time.. :) but occasionally there is a burst of activity with people slapping other people with trouts... you'll get the picture when you log in :D

And be prepared for Electronic Punk's typos. They are really fun to watch. ;) #xperience is a tech support channel. However, we do have a lot of fun there as well. Stop in and check it out. :)

*xsivforce slaps sazar around a bit with a rather large trout.

Originally posted by Sazar
www.mirc.com is free and it is pretty decent

just follow the directions the mods give in order to use the program...

I usually open it and connect to the #xperience channel without any glitches and I also have yet to learn anything at all concerning IRC... lol but it works and its free and it should allow you to get online with the big guns...

:D

Thx, just installed it. Will check it out now :)

Originally posted by Electronic Punk

* Britanico (jirc@ACAC339E.ipt.aol.com) has joined #xperience
<Britanico> sup peps
<[e]-Punk> hi
<Britanico> I used to have another pc with windows xp and my scanner worked on that other pc and I got a new one it has windows xp too but my scanner does not work on this one, can anyone help me?
<[e]-Punk> check the scanner manufacturers page
<[e]-Punk> they may have some new drivers
<Britanico> ok
<Britanico> thanks anyway
<Britanico> so what are you guys talking about?
<Britanico> I just came in here
<Britanico> fine dont talk you ****ing nerds
* Britanico (jirc@ACAC339E.ipt.aol.com) Quit (Leaving)

We are providing free technical support and do not deserve to be treated like this... [/B]

wow..... wat are moron :mad:

That's what happens when they can't Wack It while they're typing. They go Brain dead, "Duuuh, I had a PC... uhhh, but now I gots another PC... uhhh, But the Scanner don't work."

No info first of all. Then he gets all bent because he doesn't get the answer he wanted. Damm.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back