iPhone Ring Tone

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political User
That is a lame ass ring tone. A frickin marimba/xylophone, how original.

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political User
Ring tones are soooooooooooooooo yesterday, do people actually still use them? :speechless: :laugh:

Aprox

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political User
Same here, I have different songs for all of my friends. Usually I use The Prodigy and stuff like that for ring tones though, they tend to work better then "regular" songs. What smartphone & OS do you run Vanq?

Vanquished

Mr. Bananagrabber
Political User
Same here, I have different songs for all of my friends. Usually I use The Prodigy and stuff like that for ring tones though, they tend to work better then "regular" songs. What smartphone & OS do you run Vanq?
My Phones pretty old.
its the SMT5600, it runs windows modile 3, i think...
something with a three.
i think the phone was realeased 2 years ago.
But hey, i love it.
its tiny, can play songs, and videos, and i have 1gb mem in it via mini sd, what more could i want?

Petros

Thief IV
I'll probably put it on my phone just because. Got gigabytes of storage space; might as well!

I make my own ringtones, too. It's nice to have the best parts of the song at high quality...you only hear a ringtone for 15-25 seconds anyway.

X-Istence

Political User
I am unable to use ffmpeg on my Mac to convert this to 3gp (amr codec for just sound), would someone be so kind? My phone can play mpeg4, mpeg3 and other formats, but refuses to use anything but 3gp for ring tones.

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I am unable to use ffmpeg on my Mac to convert this to 3gp (amr codec for just sound), would someone be so kind? My phone can play mpeg4, mpeg3 and other formats, but refuses to use anything but 3gp for ring tones.
Attached (along with the app used to make it, so you can try more/future conversions yourself :)).

Attachments

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samhicks