iPhone Ring Tone

Ugg, thats annoying. But I suppose most ring tones are. :p

That is a lame ass ring tone. A frickin marimba/xylophone, how original.

Ring tones are soooooooooooooooo yesterday, do people actually still use them? :speechless: :laugh:

What's wrong with a bbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrrr bbbbbbbbbbbrrrrrrrrrr ? :laugh:

My old nokia has a better ringtone and Speedy stop lying, no one calls you.

Same here, I have different songs for all of my friends. Usually I use The Prodigy and stuff like that for ring tones though, they tend to work better then "regular" songs. What smartphone & OS do you run Vanq?

Same here, I have different songs for all of my friends. Usually I use The Prodigy and stuff like that for ring tones though, they tend to work better then "regular" songs. What smartphone & OS do you run Vanq?
My Phones pretty old.
its the SMT5600, it runs windows modile 3, i think...
something with a three.
i think the phone was realeased 2 years ago.
But hey, i love it.
its tiny, can play songs, and videos, and i have 1gb mem in it via mini sd, what more could i want?

I'll probably put it on my phone just because. Got gigabytes of storage space; might as well!

I make my own ringtones, too. It's nice to have the best parts of the song at high quality...you only hear a ringtone for 15-25 seconds anyway.

I am unable to use ffmpeg on my Mac to convert this to 3gp (amr codec for just sound), would someone be so kind? My phone can play mpeg4, mpeg3 and other formats, but refuses to use anything but 3gp for ring tones.

I am unable to use ffmpeg on my Mac to convert this to 3gp (amr codec for just sound), would someone be so kind? My phone can play mpeg4, mpeg3 and other formats, but refuses to use anything but 3gp for ring tones.

Attached (along with the app used to make it, so you can try more/future conversions yourself :)).

Attachments

• Make3GP_v101.zip
    80.4 KB · Views: 83
  • iPhone Ringtone.3gp.zip
    75.6 KB · Views: 90
Thanks for this. :p I'll set this up as my message alert sound.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back