• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Installing Style-XP

T

tejb1x

All of a sudden when i try to install Style-XP it has a source error in D:/ then the path to the dir. It stops at about 2 ticks, i tried rebooting whatever, just perminently wont let me install Style-Xp, any ideas?

Shamus MacNoob

Political User
expired

guess it expired read something about that on here seems it has to do with a crack /patch and after some time it dies and you wont be able to reinstall it guess you need to go and buy a copy or just use the hacked .dll you will get your themes working but no fancy GUI like with stylexp

here use this replace your .dll in windows system 32 with this one rename the old on to .bak add this one reboot go back and remove the .bak and it is done

T

tejb1x

Eh, this UxTheme.dll does what exactly? allows me to install Style-XP, or something else?

T

tejb1x

Re: themes work

Originally posted by Kermit
will allow you to use your style xp themes without having stylexp installed so your fancy themes will still work
how do i install those "fancy themes" now without style xp?

T

tejb1x

Thanks a lot guys, only problem now is the theme i want is in the Style XP program and i cant find it anywhere else, it's the Community - Style-XP white/crescent style, anyone know where i can find it? This silver XP skin sucks ****

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies