Installing Style-XP

T

tejb1x

All of a sudden when i try to install Style-XP it has a source error in D:/ then the path to the dir. It stops at about 2 ticks, i tried rebooting whatever, just perminently wont let me install Style-Xp, any ideas?

expired

guess it expired read something about that on here seems it has to do with a crack /patch and after some time it dies and you wont be able to reinstall it guess you need to go and buy a copy or just use the hacked .dll you will get your themes working but no fancy GUI like with stylexp

here use this replace your .dll in windows system 32 with this one rename the old on to .bak add this one reboot go back and remove the .bak and it is done

Eh, this UxTheme.dll does what exactly? allows me to install Style-XP, or something else?

themes work

will allow you to use your style xp themes without having stylexp installed so your fancy themes will still work

Re: themes work

Originally posted by Kermit
will allow you to use your style xp themes without having stylexp installed so your fancy themes will still work

how do i install those "fancy themes" now without style xp?

Unpack the files into c:\windows\resources\themes\ and double click the .msstyles file

JJB6486

Thanks a lot guys, only problem now is the theme i want is in the Style XP program and i cant find it anywhere else, it's the Community - Style-XP white/crescent style, anyone know where i can find it? This silver XP skin sucks ****

Originally posted by JJB6486
Unpack the files into c:\windows\resources\themes\ and double click the .msstyles file

JJB6486

double clicking it isnt working :/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back