• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Indoor Beach

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Admittedly the second picture makes it look quite pointless, but imagine if it was cold/raining outside, then you're inside on a nice warm beach :D
And as Timuwine already said, it's safe, from Natural disasters and any form of sea creature with less than friendly tendencies :D

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Originally posted by Jewelzz
Still no sun if it's raining and cloudy out
I'd imagine there are lights/heaters in there, and that the roof is only open in that particular picture as it happens to be a sunny day.

I would hide a bunch of live sea urchins and Portuguese Man o' Wars in either my shorts or a cooler and put them in the water when nobody is looking.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by HandyBuddy
I would hide a bunch of live sea urchins and Portuguese Man o' Wars in ... my shorts
man... what sort of kinky shiznit you get up to is your business...

tmi can be a bad thing :eek:

coathanger007

Tomorrow Tweaking Today
In the future in the Matrix real world the environment will be so completely destroyed that artificial environments will be the only way to go. Until then I'd like to see fish in the water.

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
From the second picture i'm just amazed that with all the people in there...the carpark is empty!.... so strange.

I actually saw a tv proggy on this...if it's the same one then it's in Japan (suprise suprise!).

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
I'm having trouble beleiving that this isn't a hoax

do you know the name and location of this structure?

I want to referance it from another source

L

Leevoy

Try the 'Eden Project' (Near St.Austell Cornwall South West England) or the numerous Butlin's world of adventures scattered around the U.K.

That's where !:eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies