Indoor Beach

wouldn't have to worry about shark, jelly fish, and the occasional curious fish :)

Admittedly the second picture makes it look quite pointless, but imagine if it was cold/raining outside, then you're inside on a nice warm beach :D
And as Timuwine already said, it's safe, from Natural disasters and any form of sea creature with less than friendly tendencies :D

woulld be lovely on a wet cold day to go somewere like that :cool:

Originally posted by Jewelzz
Still no sun if it's raining and cloudy out
I'd imagine there are lights/heaters in there, and that the roof is only open in that particular picture as it happens to be a sunny day.

I would hide a bunch of live sea urchins and Portuguese Man o' Wars in either my shorts or a cooler and put them in the water when nobody is looking.

Originally posted by HandyBuddy
I would hide a bunch of live sea urchins and Portuguese Man o' Wars in ... my shorts

man... what sort of kinky shiznit you get up to is your business...

tmi can be a bad thing :eek:

Nothing like tentacles against naked flesh. Has a nice hentai ring to it, eh?

Originally posted by HandyBuddy
Nothing like tentacles against naked flesh. Has a nice hentai ring to it, eh?

ah yes...

la blue girl..

classic :cool:

In the future in the Matrix real world the environment will be so completely destroyed that artificial environments will be the only way to go. Until then I'd like to see fish in the water.

From the second picture i'm just amazed that with all the people in there...the carpark is empty!.... so strange.

I actually saw a tv proggy on this...if it's the same one then it's in Japan (suprise suprise!).

I'm having trouble beleiving that this isn't a hoax

do you know the name and location of this structure?

I want to referance it from another source

Try the 'Eden Project' (Near St.Austell Cornwall South West England) or the numerous Butlin's world of adventures scattered around the U.K.

That's where !:eek:

I really don't see what's so hard to understand about it. Seriously.

What kind a "view" are you gonna have in those things? A parking lot? What horizon? :p

It's a speciality. Going to a natural beach is plain ordinary. Indoors is something different. Simple as that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back