In need of a new game

F

FriedXp

ok I need a new game.I've finished rtcw and I'm almost finished with ghost recon,the games I'm looking at are:
1)Red faction
2)Project Eden
3)Aquanox
What do you think?Or any other suggestions?
Thanx

Qumahlin

OSNN Veteran Addict
IMHO red faction sucks ass....played it for ps2, and it just was bad, My friend has aquanox and said the game's graphics are beautiful, but the game itself is lacking, as for project eden I dunno :p

E

existenz

I've been reading about all the new games, from radeon 8500 game list.

Guess what?

All graphics, no gameplay.

That sucks :(

F

FriedXp

Qumahlin :Looks like your not the only one that thinks that about
red Faction and aquanox, did some reading of reviews last night.

da rock I d/l'ed the demo last night,looks like a contender!!

existenz Thats what i'm reading for all the games great graphics but so so gameplay:mad: What happen to the good old days:confused: when gameplay was first?

P

Predd

I'd deffenitly go with Red Faction. If your a hardcore multiplayer gamer, but also likes the adventure of Single Player along with a First Person shooter than this game is deffenitly right for you. Seeing that you've played RTCW i'm guessing you may like the WWII Genre. Well than I'd go with Medal Of Honor.
~Predd~

A

avsdotcom

I can highly recommend Medal Of Honour, even if u do need a monster system to run it at max detail. The Omaha Beach landing is one of the most atmospheric levels I've had the pleasure tof playing in a long while.
Serious Sam 2 is worth a look, although its a bit repetitive, great fun for killing an hour or so (and you will do a LOT of killing in an hour - man, that game doesn't know when to let up !
Battle Realms is another I'm playing at the moment. If you like RTS games then I would suggest you'll love this. Plays as good as it looks.

B

BigPinhead2000

I have got all the new games: avp2, battle realms, red faction, rtcw, etc and still the best game i own is a game that has been around for donkeys.....

Dark Reign 2: a RTS game with great multiplayer

I say everyone go and spend your $5 on this great game

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut