In need of a new game

F

FriedXp

ok I need a new game.I've finished rtcw and I'm almost finished with ghost recon,the games I'm looking at are:
1)Red faction
2)Project Eden
3)Aquanox
What do you think?Or any other suggestions?
Thanx

Go to radeon 8500 site, and go to their game list :)

or Geforce3 game list...

IMHO red faction sucks ass....played it for ps2, and it just was bad, My friend has aquanox and said the game's graphics are beautiful, but the game itself is lacking, as for project eden I dunno :p

I've been reading about all the new games, from radeon 8500 game list.

Guess what?

All graphics, no gameplay.

That sucks :(

Qumahlin :Looks like your not the only one that thinks that about
red Faction and aquanox, did some reading of reviews last night.

da rock I d/l'ed the demo last night,looks like a contender!!

existenz Thats what i'm reading for all the games great graphics but so so gameplay:mad: What happen to the good old days:confused: when gameplay was first?

I'd deffenitly go with Red Faction. If your a hardcore multiplayer gamer, but also likes the adventure of Single Player along with a First Person shooter than this game is deffenitly right for you. Seeing that you've played RTCW i'm guessing you may like the WWII Genre. Well than I'd go with Medal Of Honor.
~Predd~

Thanks guys:D
I'm really liking the medal of honor demo!!! This may be it:)

theres always Counter-Strike, right now I'm playing Alien Vs. Predator 2 which is good...great multiplayer too.

I can highly recommend Medal Of Honour, even if u do need a monster system to run it at max detail. The Omaha Beach landing is one of the most atmospheric levels I've had the pleasure tof playing in a long while.
Serious Sam 2 is worth a look, although its a bit repetitive, great fun for killing an hour or so (and you will do a LOT of killing in an hour - man, that game doesn't know when to let up !
Battle Realms is another I'm playing at the moment. If you like RTS games then I would suggest you'll love this. Plays as good as it looks.

is RTCW any good? i havent played it yet and I hear alot about it.

I know what NOT to buy.. Aquanox that game really stinks..

It really depends on what kind of game you like :)

I have got all the new games: avp2, battle realms, red faction, rtcw, etc and still the best game i own is a game that has been around for donkeys.....

Dark Reign 2: a RTS game with great multiplayer

I say everyone go and spend your $5 on this great game

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back