• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

In India Mujibar was applying for a job.

The Personnel Manager said, "Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except one. Unless you pass it you cannot qualify for this job."

"Which test is that?", Mujibar asked.

The manager said, "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and Green."

Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, "Sir, I am ready."

The manager said, "Go ahead."

Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it up and say, yellow, this is Mujibar."

Mujibar now works as a technician at the AT&T call center for computer problems.

No doubt you have spoken to him if you have AT&T DSL.

Last edited:

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
I have to say I have phoned Dell many times and never had a problem understanding anyone - they have great support.

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
some people might think this joke was racist...

but since EP has posted it must fall within guidelines....

so I'm not sure why I made this post :speechless:

Mainframeguy

Debiant by way of Ubuntu
yeah - you could say my punktuation was off! :p

thanks Derek - repped you for the correction and the poor humour opportunity you gave me :)

bush dogg

OSNN Senior Addict
Political User
I sure hope Mujibar gets the job!!

The last time I talked with him was a few years ago, Mujibar was working for Microsoft at the time (My friend Mujibar ).

Best of luck buddy. :laugh:

Actually since I posted that joke I had to call AT&T tech support on my DSL service. I got transfered a couple times and ended up talking to someone in India who's English was fairly good. (He had a little trouble with r's.)

Unfortunately, I think I made him feel really bad because I had to have him keep repeating his instructions. I probably should have told him the problem was with the horrible echo on the AT&T long distance line, not with his English... :nervous:

So I edited the joke to be AT&T as more appropriate.

PS The humor is in accents with tech support, not the nationality. I could have used Justin in Round Rock.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies