In India Mujibar was applying for a job.

LeeJend

OSNN Veteran Addict
The Personnel Manager said, "Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except one. Unless you pass it you cannot qualify for this job."

"Which test is that?", Mujibar asked.

The manager said, "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and Green."

Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said, "Sir, I am ready."

The manager said, "Go ahead."

Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it up and say, yellow, this is Mujibar."

Mujibar now works as a technician at the AT&T call center for computer problems.

No doubt you have spoken to him if you have AT&T DSL.

Last edited:
Thats an attrociously bad take on a mexican joke.

Heh :p

Last two times I called dell support I spoke to an irish man :)

Last guy I couldn't understand on a phone line was actually calling Microsoft, turned out to be from London! :eek:

I have to say I have phoned Dell many times and never had a problem understanding anyone - they have great support.

some people might think this joke was racist...

but since EP has posted it must fall within guidelines....

so I'm not sure why I made this post :speechless:

some people might think this joke was racist...

but since EP has posted it must fall within guidelines....

so I'm not sure why I made this post :speechless:

EP posted it? Since when did he use the name LeeJend then? :laugh:

I think he meant....

Since EP posted, it must fall within guidelines.

He should have used a comma/pause ;)

yeah - you could say my punktuation was off! :p

thanks Derek - repped you for the correction and the poor humour opportunity you gave me :)

last time i called dell about my pad, got a indian guy, and kept saying yes YARR lol... yarr means friend in hindi lol..

Watch out, because he's gonna pull a Dell branded bolo and snare you anyways.

I sure hope Mujibar gets the job!!

The last time I talked with him was a few years ago, Mujibar was working for Microsoft at the time (My friend Mujibar ).

Best of luck buddy. :laugh:

Actually since I posted that joke I had to call AT&T tech support on my DSL service. I got transfered a couple times and ended up talking to someone in India who's English was fairly good. (He had a little trouble with r's.)

Unfortunately, I think I made him feel really bad because I had to have him keep repeating his instructions. I probably should have told him the problem was with the horrible echo on the AT&T long distance line, not with his English... :nervous:

So I edited the joke to be AT&T as more appropriate.

PS The humor is in accents with tech support, not the nationality. I could have used Justin in Round Rock.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back