I'm having a MRI scan on Thursday

M

Mecham

Hi folks,

I know I have been a little off and ratty with people for the last couple of weeks and I have said things to people I wish I never said but, although this is not an excuse but, in one sense it is...? I have had a lot on my mind for the last couple of months and the day I have been dreading has finally arrived for me to go and have my MRI Lumbar Scan on Thursday which I am neither looking forwards nor am I eager to go. But this has to be done because I have suffered with my back for probably 25 years now and I need to know what is going on.

I have spondlilothsis of Lumbar 5 which is causing pressure on the spinal cord and nerves, which basically means in a nut shell I am in pain 24/7. Just in case you were wondering.

I then have to wait a further 2 weeks to find out the results, I already have an idea to what it possibly could be, I just hope it's not terminal. :cry: :cry: :cry:

So now you all know the reason why I have been a little ratty. :nervous:

Keep your chin up Mecham. Stay positive.

Good luck!

I can sort of imagine what you're going though. I've had tendonitis in my right wrist/thumb for the past 6 months - and that is also constant pain.

That sucks.
I Don't Believe in Pain.
Hope it goes well for you, that sucks :(

Well, crapareeno on waiting two weeks for results.

Perhaps you can have surgery for your spondylolisthesis--no picnic, to be sure--but better than a terminal anything, yes?

Im having a lumber x-ray next saturday. my back hurts whenever i run so meh. :(

Hope it all works out for you in the end Mecham - best of luck to you.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back