I'm having a MRI scan on Thursday

Mecham

Vista bug finder
Hi folks,

I know I have been a little off and ratty with people for the last couple of weeks and I have said things to people I wish I never said but, although this is not an excuse but, in one sense it is...? I have had a lot on my mind for the last couple of months and the day I have been dreading has finally arrived for me to go and have my MRI Lumbar Scan on Thursday which I am neither looking forwards nor am I eager to go. But this has to be done because I have suffered with my back for probably 25 years now and I need to know what is going on.

I have spondlilothsis of Lumbar 5 which is causing pressure on the spinal cord and nerves, which basically means in a nut shell I am in pain 24/7. Just in case you were wondering.

I then have to wait a further 2 weeks to find out the results, I already have an idea to what it possibly could be, I just hope it's not terminal. :cry: :cry: :cry:

So now you all know the reason why I have been a little ratty. :nervous:

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Good luck!

I can sort of imagine what you're going though. I've had tendonitis in my right wrist/thumb for the past 6 months - and that is also constant pain.

ese

OSNN One Post Wonder
Well, crapareeno on waiting two weeks for results.

Perhaps you can have surgery for your spondylolisthesis--no picnic, to be sure--but better than a terminal anything, yes?

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Hope it all works out for you in the end Mecham - best of luck to you.

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Samhicks