• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

If you won the lottery........

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
If you were to win the lottery say £10,000,000 or $15,957,893.86

What pc would you buy? would it be the fastest or what? give us some links to ure ultimate computer, I think I would goto www.alienware.com and build my own pc with dual scsi drives, dvd writer, radeon 9700, 3x 22inch flatscreens p4 3.06ghz, watercooling, the dogs nutz ;)

I know that is kinda a lot of money, I ain't interested in what else you would buy, just computer hardware and software, would you all go legit? for the first time ever! I would prolly buy a rack of servers too and buy a T3 line or somit :D

Skazz

C

[CpK]Bastid

id put a beer tap mod on my case...........n somehow rig up the frig that keeps the keg cold, to keep the cpu cold as well

Krux

Nissan Powered
I would buy a Skyline soop it up to about 1200hp (it can be done) and just have the fastest car on the west coast of the united state!!! u can't beat AWD 1200hp car!!! well u can... but it takes alot! thn I will integrate the fastest amd system in the liquid nitrogen cooled @ 6 ghz:p have my xbox and game cube up in there 2 but not a ps2 cuzz they blow. most important thing, I would have my lady in there so we could break the car in properly :eek:

If I got 70 million tax free, like some guy did,

I would buy a house in Russia, a nice one, buy a really nice house somewhere in the USA, ditch the Honda my parents drive and buy something hot, a Ferrari perhaps.

Following that, I would send over a thousand or so to Waddy, so I would be super mod, muwhaha, and we could get a really pimped server for the site, 3GB ram, dual CPU, Ultra Fast SCSI, and get that baby running on a really fast line. Woohoo! No lag, ever!

I would of course save money, but not before getting the most pimped out laptop and desktop system money can buy, with a terrabye of storage space or 2.

Then I would get myself a converted Range Rover, the car I always wanted, and perhaps something nice and fast :)

I would do a lot of things.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by Krux
I would buy a Skyline soop it up to about 1200hp (it can be done) and just have the fastest car on the west coast of the united state!!! u can't beat AWD 1200hp car!!! well u can... but it takes alot! thn I will integrate the fastest amd system in the liquid nitrogen cooled @ 6 ghz:p have my xbox and game cube up in there 2 but not a ps2 cuzz they blow. most important thing, I would have my lady in there so we could break the car in properly :eek:
I would buy the same... but dun think I would kick up the juice as high :)

didnm't think the back seats of the skylines were big.. :)

btw which one? the new one or the r34 ?

r33-gtr or the r34 id go for :D

also a l33t laptop and desktop, an a nice big house... then id put the rest away an live off the interest :p

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by jonifen
r33-gtr or the r34 id go for :D

also a l33t laptop and desktop, an a nice big house... then id put the rest away an live off the interest :p
get the r34... I don't like the r33 that much :)

those cars are the greatest engineering samples IMO... :D

I'd buy some beer, strawberry-banana pop tarts and a can of Spam. Put on my green leisure suit, kick back and listen to Village People records. :confused:

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
Originally posted by xsivforce
I'd buy some beer, strawberry-banana pop tarts and a can of Spam. Put on my green leisure suit, kick back and listen to Village People records. :confused:
what... no recreational 'ahem' drugs?

:D

smoke rings go well with green suits...

:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix