If you won the lottery........

SkazzyUK

XP-erience Oldie
If you were to win the lottery say £10,000,000 or $15,957,893.86

What pc would you buy? would it be the fastest or what? give us some links to ure ultimate computer, I think I would goto www.alienware.com and build my own pc with dual scsi drives, dvd writer, radeon 9700, 3x 22inch flatscreens p4 3.06ghz, watercooling, the dogs nutz ;)

I know that is kinda a lot of money, I ain't interested in what else you would buy, just computer hardware and software, would you all go legit? for the first time ever! I would prolly buy a rack of servers too and buy a T3 line or somit :D

Skazz

That answer is "as easy as Dell"- buy more drugs and my current computer will fly along just fine!:p :p :p

id put a beer tap mod on my case...........n somehow rig up the frig that keeps the keg cold, to keep the cpu cold as well

I would buy a Skyline soop it up to about 1200hp (it can be done) and just have the fastest car on the west coast of the united state!!! u can't beat AWD 1200hp car!!! well u can... but it takes alot! thn I will integrate the fastest amd system in the liquid nitrogen cooled @ 6 ghz:p have my xbox and game cube up in there 2 but not a ps2 cuzz they blow. most important thing, I would have my lady in there so we could break the car in properly :eek:

If I got 70 million tax free, like some guy did,

I would buy a house in Russia, a nice one, buy a really nice house somewhere in the USA, ditch the Honda my parents drive and buy something hot, a Ferrari perhaps.

Following that, I would send over a thousand or so to Waddy, so I would be super mod, muwhaha, and we could get a really pimped server for the site, 3GB ram, dual CPU, Ultra Fast SCSI, and get that baby running on a really fast line. Woohoo! No lag, ever!

I would of course save money, but not before getting the most pimped out laptop and desktop system money can buy, with a terrabye of storage space or 2.

Then I would get myself a converted Range Rover, the car I always wanted, and perhaps something nice and fast :)

I would do a lot of things.

I'd buy a Cray Supercomputer and list it's specs in my signature.:D Then I would kick-back and play super video games.

Originally posted by Krux
I would buy a Skyline soop it up to about 1200hp (it can be done) and just have the fastest car on the west coast of the united state!!! u can't beat AWD 1200hp car!!! well u can... but it takes alot! thn I will integrate the fastest amd system in the liquid nitrogen cooled @ 6 ghz:p have my xbox and game cube up in there 2 but not a ps2 cuzz they blow. most important thing, I would have my lady in there so we could break the car in properly :eek:

I would buy the same... but dun think I would kick up the juice as high :)

didnm't think the back seats of the skylines were big.. :)

btw which one? the new one or the r34 ?

r33-gtr or the r34 id go for :D

also a l33t laptop and desktop, an a nice big house... then id put the rest away an live off the interest :p

Originally posted by jonifen
r33-gtr or the r34 id go for :D

also a l33t laptop and desktop, an a nice big house... then id put the rest away an live off the interest :p

get the r34... I don't like the r33 that much :)

those cars are the greatest engineering samples IMO... :D

I'd buy some beer, strawberry-banana pop tarts and a can of Spam. Put on my green leisure suit, kick back and listen to Village People records. :confused:

Originally posted by xsivforce
I'd buy some beer, strawberry-banana pop tarts and a can of Spam. Put on my green leisure suit, kick back and listen to Village People records. :confused:

what... no recreational 'ahem' drugs?

:D

smoke rings go well with green suits...

:cool:

Originally posted by Sazar
what... no recreational 'ahem' drugs?

:D

smoke rings go well with green suits...

:cool:
Not as far as the public is concerned...shhhhh! :mad:

What a turn on ;)

I know. That is why I do it. The women...they lovvvvve it. ;)

/me points to the guys hiding in xsiv's wardrobe :)

I know. That is why I do it. The women...they lovvvvve it. ;)
So it seems, I'm all jittery now, can't sit still ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back