If woman were browsers

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
Firefox

firefox.jpg

If you meet Firefox, it's all you can think about. She just puts to much stuff in your memory! Even though she may drive you crazy, men find it hard to dump Mrs. Firefox. It's not because of herself, it's more because of the stuff she gets from that huge bunch of her admirers. All those gadgets you can use anytime while dating her makes your life so much easier. Oh, if only other women were so open for gifts ...

Opera

opera.jpg

Slim, sexy and tough, she'll be just for you if you're into that kind of women. She's really good in the bedroom, you'll enjoy her performance. She won't let you inside though, so full satisfaction is not guaranteed.

Safari

safari.jpg

She's a hottie. You feel really cool being with her. However there's something you might find frustrating about her. She brings her iFriends with her without asking you when you invite her home.

Konqueror

Satin-Doll-Thong-Full-Set.jpg

Stripped down and light, but almost missing some of the parts that make it complete.

Internet Explorer

internet-explorer.jpg

For most, she's the first woman they tried. She's really easy, but can get you infected.

Last edited:
Re: If woman were browers

"She won't let you inside though, so full satisfaction is not guaranteed" - Well, you know, there are other ways :D

Hah, Carpo you have out done yourself. :p

Carpo is so funny and serious!!!!!!!! :yowch:

Ingenious. Did you make that up, no, invent that, by yourself? :laugh:
It sounds too innocuous to the innocent one though.... XDDD

Opera : she comes with her own widgets too.

You forgot Konqueror.

Stripped down and light, but almost missing some of the parts that make it complete.

Attachments

• Satin-Doll-Thong-Full-Set.jpg
    Satin-Doll-Thong-Full-Set.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 30,446
I'm scared of IE now!

Lol you should be in the first place.

I feel like adding some really stripped down browsers. But they're missing too much stuff XD

Heard of Off by One, anyone?

Anyone interested in a "If men were browsers" topic? Not all of us here are men you know :laugh:
Them iFriends are genius XD

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back