• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

If Apple made a console...

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
(Pictures were removed, check EP's post a few replies down.)

Hmm. Why does it not have just one button on the controller? :lick:

Last edited:

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Nice pics... but I realyl can't see Apple getting the kind of support that MS did with the original Xbox - and that was considered to be a bumpy start wasn't it ?

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
Electronic Punk said:
Nice pics... but I realyl can't see Apple getting the kind of support that MS did with the original Xbox - and that was considered to be a bumpy start wasn't it ?
I don't see it either. Nice to imagine things though. The artist clearly has talent.

I think Nintendo is comparable to Apple (Both are "different" from competitors, both have a small loyal following, etc), so there really is no more room for another console maker at this point.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political User
Well I would also doubt it because the iPod is compatible with the 360 - I don't think Apple would have allowed that feature if they were about to jump into that market themselves.

VenomXt

Blame me for the RAZR's
apple and computer games just dont go together in my opinion.

is there suppost to be a picture in the first post? im not seeng one if there is.

ming

OSNN Advanced
The xbox360's design was supposed to resemble Apple's iPod according to some news website I came across last week.
Can't see any pics in this thread so can#t comment on it.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
ming said:
The xbox360's design was supposed to resemble Apple's iPod according to some news website I came across last week.
Can't see any pics in this thread so can#t comment on it.
J Allard said "We knew we had suceeded at the design when people thought Apple or Sony had designed it". So technically not like the iPod...but you get the point ;)

And look at EP's attachment dude.

It's ugly. then again, those are just drawings. I wonder if they will re-release some of the old school stuff I played on the really old Apple comps.

Like Number Crunchers and stuff. LOL that would be awesome.

:)

melon

MS-DOS 2.0
Political User
If Apple made a console, it would cost twice as much for half the functionality. But it's pretty, so who cares if a Nintendo 64 is faster? ;)

Melon

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown