If Apple made a console...

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
(Pictures were removed, check EP's post a few replies down.)

Hmm. Why does it not have just one button on the controller? :lick:

Last edited:
Nice pics... but I realyl can't see Apple getting the kind of support that MS did with the original Xbox - and that was considered to be a bumpy start wasn't it ?

Electronic Punk said:
Nice pics... but I realyl can't see Apple getting the kind of support that MS did with the original Xbox - and that was considered to be a bumpy start wasn't it ?

I don't see it either. Nice to imagine things though. The artist clearly has talent.

I think Nintendo is comparable to Apple (Both are "different" from competitors, both have a small loyal following, etc), so there really is no more room for another console maker at this point.

Well I would also doubt it because the iPod is compatible with the 360 - I don't think Apple would have allowed that feature if they were about to jump into that market themselves.

Nice design, but the remote does have more buttons than I'd expect Apple to put on it.

No, I don't think it did.

Well, maybe to start the game?

apple and computer games just dont go together in my opinion.

is there suppost to be a picture in the first post? im not seeng one if there is.

Weird

Attachments

• appleiplay__01.jpg
    appleiplay__01.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 149
  • appleiplay__02.jpg
    appleiplay__02.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 128
  • appleiplay__03.jpg
    appleiplay__03.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 145
  • appleiplay__04.jpg
    appleiplay__04.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 139
  • appleiplay__05.jpg
    appleiplay__05.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 147
And the last

Attachments

• appleiplay__06.jpg
    appleiplay__06.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 152
The xbox360's design was supposed to resemble Apple's iPod according to some news website I came across last week.
Can't see any pics in this thread so can#t comment on it.

EP's attachments should show up fine. ???

ming said:
The xbox360's design was supposed to resemble Apple's iPod according to some news website I came across last week.
Can't see any pics in this thread so can#t comment on it.

J Allard said "We knew we had suceeded at the design when people thought Apple or Sony had designed it". So technically not like the iPod...but you get the point ;)

And look at EP's attachment dude.

It's ugly. then again, those are just drawings. I wonder if they will re-release some of the old school stuff I played on the really old Apple comps.

Like Number Crunchers and stuff. LOL that would be awesome.

:)

If Apple made a console, it would cost twice as much for half the functionality. But it's pretty, so who cares if a Nintendo 64 is faster? ;)

Melon

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back