• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

IE is going really slowwww

I have a problem guys. i wasn't sure to make a new thread or use that IE one but anyway my problem is that IE is loading pages slow. and i have broadband and it shouldn't. and i know its not my internets fault b/c i used Realone and i browsed the internet using that and it went fast...i was confused b/c realone uses IE built in right? all my settings for IE are default ones so whats wrong?

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Try reloading IE, Have you updated all patches? Sometimes the active x control plays goofy with Real player

Use Mozilla, or SLimbrowser lite version

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political User
When did you start noticing the problem? Do you remember installing anything prior to the slowdown occurring? If it was recently and you have an available restore point, then you might try a System Restore.

well i just formatted 3 days ago. and it started happening like 2 days ago... maybe my windows didn't install properly but i doubt that considering it hasn't before...

Did you apply any of the old tweaks yet!
Speed up web Browsing

""When you browse a network machine from a Windows 2000 or XP system, extra time is taken to determine if any scheduled tasks or printers are enabled on the destination computer.

Open your registry and find the key below: "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Windows/ CurrentVersion/Explorer/Remote Computer/NameSpace"

To disable checking for scheduled tasks delete the

{D6277990-4C6A-11CF-8D87-00AA0060F5BF} sub-key.

To disable checking for printers delete the

{2227A280-3AEA-1069-A2DE-08002B30309D} sub-key.

The change should take effect immediately. ""

Lots of the usual tweaks, you remember like turning off about half of the XP visual performance options!!

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keithgonzaal