IE Address bar problem

T

tokey22

Hi!

I cleared the history and temp files in IE, but there are still some address that didn't erase. How do i delete the other address ..

ie: i type in www.b... and i get a bunch of address that start with www.b...

i cleared the history several times but it still shows the other address..

thanks!

Qumahlin

OSNN Veteran Addict
try turning off inline autocomplete, then turning it back on...it seems to be cached some other way since it caches multiple fields and they are not all stored in the history..also make sure then when you do a clear that you clear all files and cookies to be sure :)

T

tokey22

nothing has changed

i tried all your suggestions and it did not work.. anything else?

cheers!

T

tokey22

well duh!

I know how to clear the history. if that basic option had worked i wouldn't have posted anything.

but thanks

That's a strange problem. Do you have more then one account set up on your computer? Maybe you need to clear the history/temp files/cookies in another account or something. I'm the only user on my computer (auto logon as administrator) and I've never encountered this problem.

T

tokey22

I have a GAME account and the main account i use ..

i have cleared both temp directorys and history directories and cleared the history in internet options.

still shows the other address... :(

Dunno what to tell you. I've never seen this problem posted before and don't know a fix. I have one more 'you can try this' suggestion. Log in under the 'Administrator' account and go through the motions there too. :confused: Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut