I waaaaaant!

Now that's nice. Just think of all the damned finger prints you'd have to keep cleaning off it though :p :D

saw that pic over @ spammers-paradise.com a while ago :cool: looks dead sexy but needs a lot of brasso ;) :p

oooooooh. my dream car. i always wanted to see what some cars would look like entirely in chrome. blind the hell outta people that piss u off driving down the road.

second to last pic is the nicest one, but yeah cool, hate to clean the finger prints off it though

niiiiice, tho I am an absolute slob when it comes to cleaning my car ;P

Doubt fingerprints would be a problem, not more then on any other car that is.

It sorta looks as if it is about to go invisible, like Bonds' Aston Martin in Die Another Day!

Incredible. Looks uber sec-seh
grin.gif

Too bad the pics are fake. :)
No camera reflections and no tiretracks.

An hell yeah I'd want one! If it came with a personal wax-guy of course. ;)

yeah. the background may be fake, but i highly doubt the car is fake. Camera Reflections? if you're talking about being able to see the reflection of the camera man on the car, (don't take this too personally) you're an idiot. Don't you think that would extremely mess up the look of the car if you were looking at the pictures, and then all of a sudden you see a man staring at it with a camera up to his face right in the middle of the picture? That's like when people take a picture of themself with a digital camera, and they stand in front of a mirror and take the snapshot. HELLO!!!! there's the little thing called the timer. or, for all you know, the tire tracks were covered up after the car was in place.

ElementalDragon said:
yeah. the background may be fake, but i highly doubt the car is fake. Camera Reflections? if you're talking about being able to see the reflection of the camera man on the car, (don't take this too personally) you're an idiot. Don't you think that would extremely mess up the look of the car if you were looking at the pictures, and then all of a sudden you see a man staring at it with a camera up to his face right in the middle of the picture? That's like when people take a picture of themself with a digital camera, and they stand in front of a mirror and take the snapshot. HELLO!!!! there's the little thing called the timer. or, for all you know, the tire tracks were covered up after the car was in place.
But you'd still be able to see the camera. :p Yeah I know, it can be edited. And why cover the tire tracks anyway? I don't see the point.

Anyway, all in all, I think it'd probably be much easier to just fake it. ;)

<drools> Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................................. </drools>

Zedric said:
But you'd still be able to see the camera. :p Yeah I know, it can be edited. And why cover the tire tracks anyway? I don't see the point.

Anyway, all in all, I think it'd probably be much easier to just fake it. ;)

Doesn't look fake to me. The reason you have no tire tracks is because the car is not really in the scenery. When car makers take pictures of the cars, they simply drive the car to a studio where it photographed surrounded by a blue screen. The background is then inserted into the picture and the artist reflect it onto the chrome of the vehicle. The reason you don't see a camera (or any huge light reflections) is because the camera used is actually about several feet away from the car. They use a special zoom-capable macro lens to be able to take pictures from afar (most macro lens do not contain a zoom). In addition, they white balance the picture to match the chromature of the car, rather than the hue of non-white light. This way, you do not have any light distortions coming from the vehicle at that distance. The result is a picture perfect snapshot of the McLaren SLR (by Mercedes).

Vetrius said:
<drools> Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeee.................................. </drools>

U know your an irc addict when :D *points Upwards*

And ya that's a sweet looking ride.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back