I waaaaaant!

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Now that's nice. Just think of all the damned finger prints you'd have to keep cleaning off it though :p :D

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political User
saw that pic over @ spammers-paradise.com a while ago :cool: looks dead sexy but needs a lot of brasso ;) :p

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
oooooooh. my dream car. i always wanted to see what some cars would look like entirely in chrome. blind the hell outta people that piss u off driving down the road.

Geffy

OSNN Veteran Addict
second to last pic is the nicest one, but yeah cool, hate to clean the finger prints off it though

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
It sorta looks as if it is about to go invisible, like Bonds' Aston Martin in Die Another Day!

Zedric

NTFS Guru
Too bad the pics are fake. :)
No camera reflections and no tiretracks.

An hell yeah I'd want one! If it came with a personal wax-guy of course. ;)

ElementalDragon

The One and Only
yeah. the background may be fake, but i highly doubt the car is fake. Camera Reflections? if you're talking about being able to see the reflection of the camera man on the car, (don't take this too personally) you're an idiot. Don't you think that would extremely mess up the look of the car if you were looking at the pictures, and then all of a sudden you see a man staring at it with a camera up to his face right in the middle of the picture? That's like when people take a picture of themself with a digital camera, and they stand in front of a mirror and take the snapshot. HELLO!!!! there's the little thing called the timer. or, for all you know, the tire tracks were covered up after the car was in place.

Zedric

NTFS Guru
ElementalDragon said:
yeah. the background may be fake, but i highly doubt the car is fake. Camera Reflections? if you're talking about being able to see the reflection of the camera man on the car, (don't take this too personally) you're an idiot. Don't you think that would extremely mess up the look of the car if you were looking at the pictures, and then all of a sudden you see a man staring at it with a camera up to his face right in the middle of the picture? That's like when people take a picture of themself with a digital camera, and they stand in front of a mirror and take the snapshot. HELLO!!!! there's the little thing called the timer. or, for all you know, the tire tracks were covered up after the car was in place.
But you'd still be able to see the camera. :p Yeah I know, it can be edited. And why cover the tire tracks anyway? I don't see the point.

Anyway, all in all, I think it'd probably be much easier to just fake it. ;)

Reg

eXperienced!
Zedric said:
But you'd still be able to see the camera. :p Yeah I know, it can be edited. And why cover the tire tracks anyway? I don't see the point.

Anyway, all in all, I think it'd probably be much easier to just fake it. ;)
Doesn't look fake to me. The reason you have no tire tracks is because the car is not really in the scenery. When car makers take pictures of the cars, they simply drive the car to a studio where it photographed surrounded by a blue screen. The background is then inserted into the picture and the artist reflect it onto the chrome of the vehicle. The reason you don't see a camera (or any huge light reflections) is because the camera used is actually about several feet away from the car. They use a special zoom-capable macro lens to be able to take pictures from afar (most macro lens do not contain a zoom). In addition, they white balance the picture to match the chromature of the car, rather than the hue of non-white light. This way, you do not have any light distortions coming from the vehicle at that distance. The result is a picture perfect snapshot of the McLaren SLR (by Mercedes).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frances58