I Live again!

well the most qouted movie line of all time isssss (drum roll)..."...I DON'T GIVE A DAMN" which is not nearly as effective when you include the "...frankly..." part of it

and don't expect me to post the source

How about "I picked the wrong week to quit methamphetamines"(sp) Name the movie...one of my fav's

Originally posted by xsivforce
How about "I picked the wrong week to quit methamphetamines"(sp) Name the movie...one of my fav's

that's Airplane, man I haven't seen that one in years. just reading that quote i could picture him saying it...

how about when the guy is driving to the airport, all the stuff projected on the fake background behind the car is enough to send me into hysterics!

that whole movie is full of little gems...

Yup...I might have to watch that one again this weekend...still funny as ever.

Re: I Live again.

Originally posted by Kirrie2001
Still ROFL at the Blow up pilot.:D :D

oh man, that's funny, i just went outside for a...smoke...and i thought of that same scene!

/me sits in garden shen giggling like an idiot

I live again

Dear God dotbatman. You took a big chance smoking,
You could have choked to death. :D

An old man that I met once told me this-"Complaining doesn't do you any good.You won't feel any better,and someone will come along and top your story anyhow". A wise man,huh?

Originally posted by Detonator
An old man that I met once told me this-"Complaining doesn't do you any good.You won't feel any better,and someone will come along and top your story anyhow". A wise man,huh?

i like that

and apparently, something in that smoke affected my typing ability...what is the hell is a "shen"?

hehe

WHAT? what aint no country ive eva heard of, they speak english in what?

samual jackson: pulp fiction.

hehe course i left alot of the good parts out as they are pretty derogetory, but im sure you have all seen it........:D
ya know like what does marsellus wallace look like ect....

i lmao every time i see that movie, its such a classic with the
1 liners lololoololol.......:)

no idea what this is from. i got if from a chick i used to work with "sanity is the playground of the unimaginative"

then of course there is "heres johnny!" Jack Torrence(jack nicolson) in the shinning

can't belive nobody and posted this one "i love the smell of napalm in the morning" from apocolapse now

a couple years ago i was watching a show in the learning channel about deathrow in the states. it told the stories of a couple if men who where about to be executed. one of the men, his last words were "you can be a king, or you can be a streetsweeper. but we all dance with the grimreaper"

and last but not least. a quote i got from my grandpa "dream as if you will never die, but live as if you will die tomorrow."

oDin

ps. my spelling is the shits. i know. my appologies. =]

Originally posted by dealer
well the most qouted movie line of all time isssss (drum roll)..."...I DON'T GIVE A DAMN" which is not nearly as effective when you include the "...frankly..." part of it

and don't expect me to post the source

ok so your expecting someone to post the source or do ya not want them too. ohwell im gonna, sounds like chris tucker from friday, but mabey im wrong, cause when you read the end
well frankly my dear it has to be humphry bogart???????

;)

Another good one:
"Thinking...is what gets you caught from behind". O.J. Simpson

LMAO

Originally posted by Detonator
Another good one:
"Thinking...is what gets you caught from behind". O.J. Simpson

LMAO, lolololoolololololool. thats a good one,lmao:D :D

Originally posted by oDin
a couple years ago i was watching a show in the learning channel about deathrow in the states. it told the stories of a couple if men who where about to be executed. one of the men, his last words were "you can be a king, or you can be a streetsweeper. but we all dance with the grimreaper"
. =]

I've heard that quote in a film. Bill and Teds Bogus journey, said by the Grimreaper himself. Don't know who said it first though.

"What we have here is failure to commnicate"

Cool Hand Luke

"Yeah lets go commit those crimes. Yeah let's go get sushi and not pay"

Repo Man

"Badges we don't need no stinkin badges"

Treasure of the Serria Madre

'Right wrong it dosen't matter I'm the man with the gun"

Army of Darkness

there are so many......

Originally posted by cychem
"What we have here is failure to commnicate"
Cool Hand Luke
"Shakin' that tree boss." Wasn't that also from Cool Hand Luke?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back